Aspect Age Management Kit
Aspect Age Management Kit
Key benefits of the Aspect Age Management Kit:
- Complete anti-aging beauty skin care regimen
- Designed for aging and mature skin
- Minimises the signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, and loss of elasticity
- Boosts skin hydration levels to plump the skin
- Exfoliates and refines skin
- Contains a cleanser, moisturiser, serum, and Vitamin C treatment
- Travel-friendly kit
What are the main ingredients in the Aspect Age Management Kit?
Aspect sources the highest-quality ingredients possible from the world's best pharmaceutical and bio-technology companies. Wherever possible, Aspect uses certified-organic ingredients free of pesticides, parabens, perfumes, and dyes.
Purastat 5 Cleanser is a unique foaming cleanser with light exfoliating properties, which help to decongest clogged pores and remove dead skin cells. This cleanser uses a gentle blend of Sugar and Coconut Extracts to thoroughly cleanse and detoxify the skin. Lactic Extracts penetrate the skin and attract moisture for additional hydration.
Extreme C 20 is a powerful anti-aging skin treatment that combines a breakthrough blend of stable Vitamin C, amino peptides, cellular antioxidants, corrective botanicals, and skin-energising extracts to firm and brighten skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Retinol Brulee is a refining Retinol serum that exfoliates, brightens, and protects the skin overnight. This serum contains Retinol H10 and L-Lactic Acid, which deeply penetrate the skin to deliver benefits at every skin layer. Retinol Brulee is also enriched with Canadian Willowherb, which offers antioxidant protection.
Phytostat 9, a rich moisturiser for dry and dehydrated skin types, is the final step in this Aspect skin care regimen. This face cream is bursting with antioxidants and lipids, which hydrate and protect skin from environmental aggressors.
How to use the Aspect Age Management Kit:
- Cleanse thoroughly with Purastat 5. Morning and night, massage 1 pump of product into wet skin. Rinse well and pat dry.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of Extreme C 20 all over the face. Use every morning and on nights when you’re not using Retinol Brulee.
- Every third night, apply a small pea-sized amount of Retinol Brulee to skin. Build up frequency of use gradually to nightly application.
- Every morning and night, apply Phytostat 9 directly to face and neck. Allow to absorb.
Who should use the Aspect Age Management Kit?
The Aspect Age Management Kit has been designed with mature and aging skin in mind. However, this skin care set can benefit anyone who’s showing signs of premature aging, as the products help repair and protect skin in the early stages of aging too.
The Age Management Kit offers everything you need in an anti-aging skin care routine, from light exfoliation and a surge of refining active ingredients, to a deeply moisturising face cream.
Is the Aspect Age Management Kit suitable for sensitive skin?
Some elements of the Aspect Age Management Kit benefit sensitive skin. However, Retinol Brulee and Purastat Foaming Cleanser both contain ingredients that can cause irritation on reactive skin types. Extreme C 20 works particularly well with sensitive skin, as the highly stable Vitamin C is in a non-irritating, oil-soluble formula that calms, hydrates, and protect the skin.